After the sad closure of the Oldham Chronicle Newspaper back in August 2017 we were approached by an ex-employee of the Newspaper and a number of previous customers with the wish for us to carry on the popular coach day trips
Sue, who previously organised the trips at the ‘Chron’, joined us in October and hosted our first Coffee Morning in the same month – with an overwhelming number of loyal customers attending.
We have taken on board all of the feedback and since that point have continued to offer the same level of luxury coach travel people were accustomed to.
Over the last six months we have grown from having only a handful of people on a trip to our most recent trips being full coaches – and this has been down to our customers giving us help and support over this period and our team sticking to the high standard of service and travel everybody expects.
What’s helping us grow is listening to our customers – and for that we’re constantly looking to offer the best day trips the town can offer, these include:
- A Town Centre Booking Office (open weekdays and currently being refurbished into a relaxing place to visit)
- Additional trips from Saddleworth, Lees, Royton and Lees (information available upon request)
- Mobile Ticket Office visiting housing associations, church halls and gatherings(call us if you’d like to arrange us to visit your group)
- Website and email newsletter with all the latest trips for you to view on your phone/ tablet/ computer.
- Our own monthly coffee morning held at the Grill@Number 20 on Retiro Street, which is a great place to view our trips and meet old friends you’ve travelled with previously. (call us – booking essential).
Finally we have launched a Loyalty Card as a thank you, and a way of giving back to the people who travel with us. If you have booked with us previously, or travelled with the Chronicle then you are eligible for the first 250 Loyalty cards being issued – giving access to cheaper prices and first notification of new trips as we launch them.
There is no cost or membership fee involved to receive the card – it’s Free. Call us (0161 637 6440) or complete the Loyalty form here
Please do get in touch should you have any feedback and please do share with anybody you feel may be interested,
LiveOldham DaysOut (www.YourDaysOut.co.uk) is operated by Live&Now Limited, based in Oldham and providing luxury coach travel from Saddleworth, Oldham and the surrounding areas.
As part of the Live&Now group of businesses it benefits from sharing the great technical and financial support allowing us to provide the customer support we’re proud of.
Based in the town centre of Oldham, in Parliament Square you can visit our offices or contact us below:
22 Clegg Street